This is a DIGITAL print-at-home PDF sewing pattern
Folded Fabric Hexagon Quilt Pattern
This quilt a flexible project that can be made up to any size required – just make more (or less) blocks to achieve the required size.
And best of all, it’s a fun portable project as long as the pressing is done in advance - take it along to stitching meetings or work on it on a holiday – enjoy.
* The instructions are for hand sewing
* 24 x 9” square pieces of assorted fabrics (small 1930’s prints work well)
* FQ white fabric for centre circles (or any colour)
* Clover yo-yo maker CL8702 (extra small, blue)
* ½ yd batting
* Sewing thread, colour match for the centre circle
* Perlé cotton thread #8 for joining pieces
* Madeira Magic Marker Pen or other vanishing marker (air erasable pen)
* Backing fabric: not required!
Price £5.95 (approx. US$7.50)