THIS is a DIGITAL print-at-home PDF SEWING PATTERN
Instructions are for machine sewing
This is a Medallion Quilt Pattern, it's worked from the center outwards. So, the quilt comes together round by round rather stitching all blocks together at the end.
This pattern would work well for both modern and traditional quilt fabrics or as a multicolored scrap quilts as well. It's a versatile design, use any of your favorite fabrics.
* 1 FQ feature fabric for centre (Toile de Jouy’s are ideal)
* 2yds (1.75m) Assorted blue printed fabrics
* 12” (30cm) Blue striped fabric for border
* 2¾yds (2.5m) of assorted cream shirting fabrics
* 16” (40cm) Cream stripes fabric for border
* 1½yds (1.25m) Cream solid or tonal fabric
* ¾yds (70cm) Binding fabric
* Backing fabric: Vertical seam 5¼yds (4.75m) or Horizontal seam 4yds (3.65m)
* Piecing and quilting thread
* 6½” square ruler
Plus the usual handy tools: quilt mat, ruler & rotary cutter.
Price £5.95 (approx. US$7.50)